Resumes...wow! I haven't wrote one since I started working at UTEC, July 2001!
For one of my design classes, I have to design a self-promoting resume that will/can include a logo, business card and stationary set. My professor told me that these designs have to be so unique that even if the person that interview me don't hire me, they'll always remember that resume. That one resume that sticks out like a rainbow in a cloudy black/white sky!
So doing some research for design examples, I've run into many interesting designs! There are a lot of interesting ones out there, but the one that stuck out to me the most was this:
http://www.sebdesign.eu/
I know it's not a resume, it's rather a portfolio...but for a graphic designer to be successful, they would need to have a professional portfolio like this to back up their resume. I know for sure right now that my stuff can't be compared to his...but, this is an example of things I use to motivate myself to become better than what I am now. And, that's not just for now either...I plan on continuing to get better until I STOP DESIGNING!
OH WHAT INSPIRATIONS THAT EXIST OUT THERE!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment