Sushi...I LOVE IT!
A couple nights ago I went out with a couple of friends from work. We were hungry and decided to stay as close to work as possible, local! So we decided to go to one of our favorite sushi favorites around that area, ETSOGO! I always get the usual combination of Shrimp Tempura, Spicy Tuna and Spicy Salmon. I asked the woman that works there, Janice, to give me some suggestions. She, of course, didn't really know what to say because she loves all the rolls....so she didn't help out as much. While I was skimming the menu, I noticed a roll that consisted of cooked crabmeat, tuna, and special chef's sauce. It was called the Paradise Roll!
I tried to attach a photo to this blog and am not having any luck...for being a tech dude, why is it giving me issues? I just wanted to share a picture of the article of food that's heaven in my mouth.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I send the pictures from my cellphone to my e-mail, then save them to my computer, then go to www.tinypic.com and upload them, u then take the url and put the code in ur blog. I'd love to try the sushi i guess i just have not given it a fair chance!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip! I bet you'll love it! Don't think about the source of the food, think about the present outcome of the food. Be one with the food!
ReplyDeleteParadise Roll is da shieeet
ReplyDelete