This is my second blog of the day and I guess it makes sense for me to ramble about my current situation regarding my profession.
I realized that I'm a freakin' busy person. Currently, I attend two 3 hour classes a week at MCC, work 40+ hours a week at my organization, work 5-10hrs a week at my internship, and be a daddy! When I sit down and calculate everything that I do hour-by-hour...I don't have any free time! And if I do have time, I'm either doing homework, my daughter's homework, or UTEC work! What the hootin-nanny!
Anyhow, I'm actually glad that I have such a busy schedule...I came to realize this when I had two weeks off from school and work. Besides catching up with guitar playing and video games, I didn't do much! I would lay in bed most of the day after cleaning the room and watch television. I've watched television in those two weeks more than I did the last 2 years of my life! Insane...that's what I'll become if I continued to do this!
My point is, I like to be on my feet all the time. I figured the busier my day is the faster it will go by and the less bored I'll be! The ultimate goal of all of this is to not only help me in life, but also offer the best I can for my Queen, my daughter Bryanna Honor Pouv (also first professional in my family).
There's not a lot of chivalrous fathers today, I would like to change that and prove to myself that I'm not my father!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow you are a very very very busy busy man! But you're right it's a good thing. Next time you have some free time off though I think you should take a vacation! Disney with Bryanna? Something like that. I really love your comments on my entries! Your advice and insight is well spoken. I'm glad you found the time to do lunch! Museum soon!
ReplyDeleteAnytime time dudette...museum, of course. I've been looking up exhibits and have a few to potentially visit! We'll talk!
ReplyDelete