So, it goes to show that Facebook has consumed my energy reserved for eblogging. Can't you tell, this is the first post since last summer...OMB (Oh My Buddha)! It will now change...I have a lot of stuff to say and why not share some of it through this, that's what it's for!
At first I was a bit skeptical about FB. I had Myspace so I didn't really wanted FB since it was for college students only, until it went public. It's funny that once I found out I was able to get my own account...I went nuts. I mean, I literally went on any chance I had and just surfed...it's a bit better than MS because of the simplicity and lack of ability for user to change background and appearance. Today, I'm as addicted as ever...but with limitations. I learned to cope with it and not let its social systems consume me...I know how hard it is now a days to stay in contact with friends from across country, so this is like the perfect tool to stay updated.
Anyhow, this is my opinion and you have your own opinion :) I do know that some of you out there agree with me on why FB exists...if not, you're lying to yourself, you know you're addicted!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment